Hi Carlos,

PS. Carlos, you get the Yast2 icon?
I was already getting the correct icon before the patch too, since
updating to openSUSE 12.1 :-)
I read "yast2" and think about SuSE :)

I'm using an actual build of 0.95.3 on a 11.4 with 'nearly' no problems so far.
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=X11%3Awindowmanagers

I recognized one problem with WMRootMenu. especially with the "SuSE Menu".
This menu should normally be loaded this way:

(SuSE, OPEN_MENU, "| xdg_menu --format WindowMaker --charset UTF-8"),

but this only results in a refresh/reload of the screen.
I have no idea how to fix this and hoping you may help.
Thanks in Advance
Cheers

--

Christian