Hi,

I have a question about include some patches in wmmon.

Pedro sent some patches to Debian BTS (see [1]). Patches are nice, but
they have some things that I am not sure if they are ok for us. My
comment is about the change from CC to GCC compiler and use gcc
specific definitions:

1. Change the CC compiler to gcc (wmmon-1.1%2B20120402.patch [2])
2. Usage the llong, perhaps gcc specific [2]
3. Include a new file in the library wmgeneral. I think wmgeneral is a
common library. Perhaps we should create a new library libwmgeneral in
the dockapps repo and link/include the dockapps to them (see wmSMPmon,
wmbiff, wmckgmail,wmitime, wmmon,...).

kix

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=670151
[2]