Quoting BALATON Zoltan <bala...@eik.bme.hu>:

Hello,

screen and so on.

Are you sure it's not more complex than you think and you've considered all scenarios and not trying to build on overly simpified assumptions?

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan

Hi,

thanks a lot for your reply. I will try to reply you later again, with more info.

I have (or I am working on them) different functions (I will upload my current laptop code these days). For example, for titlebar, I have (is only an example):

- titlebar_create(): Create the core struct, without WScreen info.
- titlebar_destroy(titlebar): Destroy the core struct, if the titlebar is mapped on the screen, unmap it first. - titlebar_map(titlebar, WScreen): Show the titlebar in the WScreen (paint to X11)
- titlebar_unmap(titlebar): Hide the titlebar.

Really, the WScreen info is used from virtual_screen->WScreen.

For example, in my code, the menu core contains the text, the relationship between menus and submenus, but not the decorations. The decorations are painted in the menu_map() function.
Move elements between screens could be done using unmap+map.

Again, thanks a lot for your reply.
Regards,
kix

Rodolfo García Peñas (kix)