Hi @all,

happy new year :)

Having a strange issue and you probably have an idea what is going on or
how to fix it, if possible.

I am using two monitors (27") ... everytime (after boot) I log in to
WindowMaker on my openSUSE Leap 42.1 the 'icons' which are usually on
the right side are now on the right side of the 'left' monitor ...
I could live with that, but when I open a window on the right monitor
and try to resize it (maximize horizontically) the window is jumping
over to the 'left' monitor, which is annoying.

I fould a workaround ...
After boot I log in to LXDE first ... the screen extension to both
monitor works out of the box. I log off and then log in to WindowMaker.
Now the 'icons' appear on the 'right' side of the 'right' monitor. Then
I am able to work without any problems so far

How can I get WindowMaker work without the need to login to LXDE first?

admin@lap:~> rpm -qi WindowMaker
Name        : WindowMaker
Version     : 0.95.7

If you need further info please ask.