On 01/05/14 16:20, csanyi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed WindowMaker version 0.95.5 on Arch Linux on my Acer Aspire
> v3-571 laptop.
>
> It has a Touchpad which I can use to emulate mouse wheel to scrolling web
> pages, etc., but only when I use Cinnamon Desktop Environment. Here, in
> Windowmaker I can't use touchpad to scroll webpages.
>
> Is there a chance to setup touchpad to scroll within WindowMaker too?

It's a long while since I played with this.

There's an xorg driver called synaptic or some such that might help.

This is what Debian throws up, might get you started:

xserver-xorg-input-mtrack - Multitouch X input driver
xserver-xorg-input-multitouch - Multitouch X input driver
xserver-xorg-input-synaptics - Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server

Dick