Hi Carlos,

The problem is that icons are not normally created for LibreOffice in
my main system.  Although I could create one icon, add it to the dock,
for example for LibreOffice Writer, when I open LibreOffice Calc, no
other item is created at the bottom, and the icon on the dock
sometimes changes to the one of Calc's.  Tried it in another system
and behaviour is not very different.

Are you able to add two or more icons for LibreOffice applications in
your system, or did you just tell me the general procedure?

I tried other applications.  For Vivaldi and Chromium icons are not created.
I've already seen this:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=375758
No hope for these?

Luis