I placed this in his guestbook.

Tom - Tom - Tom -- I am sending this message to you from a job I have now..
day thing. I feel a real urge to gently weep -- and you know I never met you
in person. Sure we chatted on the phone and IM, especially around 1999, and
exchanged gifts and weird mail. The March from Clockwork Orange plays in my
iPod and I dedicate it to you. We haven't kept in touch much over the past
year or so -- save via the WNN list. Man! Tom the pit I felt when I read the
news was stunning, deeply saddening. My eyes water as I type this. We will
all miss you.

--
pong cheats and more