On Apr 30, 9:41 am, danny burstein <[email protected]> wrote:
> [ snip]
>
> I've got it recorded but won't be able to watch for a bit.
>
> Any word on Willis?

No news is good news! :-)

> - and aren't there another one or two folk who've
> been there from the start?

Well, I'm wearing a Hawaiian-style shirt today in honor of departing
producer Michael Bradley (at ABC since 1981!).  I wonder if anyone
will continue the tradition at WNN....

-Doug Elrod ([email protected])
  In the Future, WNN Will Be Considerably Less Grimm... Unfortunately!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"World News Now Discussion List" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wnndl?hl=en.

Reply via email to