On May 18, 2010, at 5:48 AM, danny burstein wrote:

On Mon, 17 May 2010, Michael King wrote:

I can't believe that it's been a full 20 years since Jim Henson died. Now,
I feel like I'm getting old.

I can't believe it's been a full 20 years since we lost Sammy Davis jr.

(Was he ever a guest on the Muppet Show?)

I was thinking how, with the timing of Jim Henson's death, his must have been a central pop-cultural hook for *so* many high school valedictorians' speeches that year. Mine even brought a Kermit puppet for it.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "World 
News Now Discussion List" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wnndl?hl=en.

Reply via email to