When I first got this I thought it was a mistaken posting from the Susan Smith incident.
What the hell goes on in South Carolina? And so it goes, Kevin Brabant (I mean, there are more strange shit per capita then in any other state, I think) [email protected] -----Original Message----- From: CNN Breaking News <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Tue, Aug 17, 2010 10:10 am Subject: CNN Breaking News -- Mom of 2 boys found dead in submerged car admitted suffocating her sons, ccording to a South Carolina sheriff. >+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= M uy 3M Privacy Filter. et a FREE Mobile Film. ww.3MPrivacyBonus.com +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ou have opted-in to receive this e-mail from CNN.com. o unsubscribe from Breaking News e-mail alerts, go to: http://cgi.cnn.com/m/clik?l=textbreakingnews. One CNN Center Atlanta, GA 30303 c) & (r) 2010 Cable News Network -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "World News Now Discussion List" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wnndl?hl=en.
