As seen on Facebook...

Welcome our son!

Everett Chance Boughamer
Born May 22, 2013
3:18 p.m.
7 lbs., 3 oz.
20.5 in.

Mom and baby are doing well. So proud of my wife Rebecca... turns out labor
is no easy thing!

Only regret: our first day home was Friday afternoon into Saturday
morning... and at that point I had lost track of the days... so imagine my
disappointment when I was wide awake, not wearing pants and unable to polka
due to the intervention of the weekend. Dammit... after 17-plus years with
this show, I *will* be a bleary-eyed parent watching at four in the morning!

Click through for some pics that the hospital's house photographer took...
we have tons more, but they're all on various phones and this is the first
time since Tuesday that either of us has gotten to my laptop to send out
actual emails.

http://www.mom365.com/newbornportraits/babydetail.aspx?birthid=7dc354a4-17f0-4e50-b610-6a558e79f72f&utm_source=wnshare&utm_medium=email&utm_content=wnshare_mom_babylink&utm_campaign=wnshare_button

Being a dad is awesome. Even better than I thought, and after many years of
trying we had done a lot of thinking about it. I am so happy and Rebecca is
too!

Cheers,
Beau (and Rebecca and Everett!)