I know some folks re-connected with him through Facebook... looks like I
hadn't heard from him since '09, when I dropped him a note (figuring,
correctly as it turned out, that maybe no one had told him) that Tom had
died. For someone who joined this list in the late 1990s, they were two of
the outsize personalities and participants... this is a very sad day.

Beau

f <http://facebook.com/damonbeau> ::  t <http://twitter.com/beau1u> :: li
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/beau-boughamer/3/290/312> :: 202/765-9143