Regarding today's shoutfest between The Donald and The NYT

As the NY Daily News might say: NY Times to Trump: Drop Dead [a]

Then again, as Admiral Ackbar might say: They've fallen into a trap! [b]

[NYT]

Donald Trump Threatens to Sue The Times Over Article on Unwanted Advances
  ===
NYT response:

[image of letter that basically says Fuck Off and Die]

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/13/us/politics/david-mccraw-trump-letter.html
  -----

Good writeup by Politico [c]:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/new-york-times-refuses-trump-lawyers-demand-to-retract-story-about-two-of-his-accusers-229746
    =======
obdman's:
[a] famous NY Daily News headline when Predident Ford [R]
told NYC he wasn't going to hand it gazillions of federal
dollars to clean up its financial mess: "Ford to City: Drop Dead"

[b] Military leader of the Rebel Alliance against, what
they thought was, the not yet completed Death Star.

[c] I can't find a similar writeup by the NYT itself

                     dan...@panix.com