Regarding today's shoutfest between The Donald and The NYT

As the NY Daily News might say: NY Times to Trump: Drop Dead [a]

Then again, as Admiral Ackbar might say: They've fallen into a trap! [b]

Donald Trump Threatens to Sue The Times Over Article on Unwanted Advances
NYT response:

[image of letter that basically says Fuck Off and Die]

Good writeup by Politico [c]:
[a] famous NY Daily News headline when Predident Ford [R]
told NYC he wasn't going to hand it gazillions of federal
dollars to clean up its financial mess: "Ford to City: Drop Dead"

[b] Military leader of the Rebel Alliance against, what
they thought was, the not yet completed Death Star.

[c] I can't find a similar writeup by the NYT itself