What did Walter O'Malley do to Russia? DID I miss something?
Happy pitchers and catchers,  y'all.

-------- Original message --------From: danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> Date:
2/13/18  7:46 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: wnn <wnndl@googlegroups.com> Subject: [misc
media]NYT was shocked, SHOCKED, to discover their new hire was... troubling
Damn, I miss the NYT "Public Editor"

[earlier NYT announcement]

Verified account @NYTimesPR

.@quinnnorton has joined the @nytimes editorial board as lead opinion writer on
the power, culture and consequences of technology.
   =====
turns out she's written lots of clips that were to
racists and (so called "neo") Nazis what Walter
O'Malley was to Russia. And plenty of people
called the NYT out on this, leading to:

[Twitter]
New statement from the NYT: "Despite our review of Quinn Norton's work and our
conversations with her previous employers, this was new information to us.
Based on it, we've decided to go our separate ways."