Gotcha. Horace Stoneham is cool in my book, though.

-------- Original message --------From: danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> Date:
2/13/18  8:15 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: wnndl@googlegroups.com Subject: Re: [misc
media]NYT was shocked, SHOCKED, to discover their new hire was... troubling
> What did Walter O'Malley do to Russia? DID I miss something?
> Happy pitchers and catchers,  y'all.

Oooops. I meant to reference Walter Duranty, the
Pulitzer Winning NYT scribe who kissed the asses
of the Russian leaders as they murdered their countrymen, etc.

But as I'm from New York, Walter O'Malley is the
Ultimate in Evil ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Duranty