I hope everybody noticed the EARTHQUAKE-metaphor in a certain scene! :-)

-Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu)
P.S.  I wonder how many other movies have a dramatic COLLATION scene?
________________________________
From: Mary Block <maru0...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:29 AM

Best movie I have seen in years.  Having spent my childhood in a small-town
newspaper office, I especially loved seeing the old linotype machines and
wondered where they found actual working equipment.  Those are very high
maintenance.  I could just smell the ink and to lead.  The scene where the Ben
Bakdagian character brings in the bag of out of town papers and dumps them on
the desk to show the support for the Post made me start to cry.  😢  But joyful
tears.