Ok, I'll admit I'm partial to "The Inspectors"
with Jessica Lundy [a]

"E and I" refers to the "Educational and Informational" so-called
"public service" programming that some tv stations and networks
run due to a residual FCC rule or another.

When we last discussed this, someone here found a couple
of really, really, off the wall entrants...

Anyway, a big chunk of the current stuff is produced
in Georgia (tax breaks, subsidies, etc.), generally
by Litton Entertainment [b]. But now...

[deadline]

TV Showrunner Ben Wexler Calls For Georgia Boycott After
Anti-LGBTQ Bill Passes

Ben Wexler took to Twitter to drag the Georgia state senate after they passed a bill that would allow adoption agencies to refuse to place children in same-sex couple households based on religious beliefs. Not only did he call out the anti-LGBTQ bill, but made a call to action for showrunners to follow suit.

"To my fellow showrunners: if this dumb bill becomes law, let's be done filming television shows in Georgia," tweeted Wexler.
   ====
rest:
https://deadline.com/2018/02/tv-showrunner-ben-wexler-georgia-anti-lgbtq-adoption-bill-1202303014/

[a] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inspectors_(TV_series)