He's been in a serious crash, and posted:

[Instagram, with similar notes to FB and Twitter. Reformatted]

(Oh, and a picture of him looking real pissed as in, "I want OUT
 of here" lying in his hospital bed)

justdevin

Proof of life. Literally. Seven broken ribs, jaw broken in three places.

When you hit a concrete barrier at 70mph, you realize it could be a lot worse.

Thanks for all of your kind words and support.

I am not online much, so please understand that I may not respond for a while.

Also: no visitors. Period.

Instead of any cards or flowers, please donate to WHO NEEDS SLEEP.
Like: now.

Kat and Brandy is taking great care of me, and the team at Parkland Trauma is top notch.

Try to not burn down the world in my absence. This is gonna take a while.

But: #StillHereBitches

                     dan...@panix.com