Hi Sagara,
I committed your recent serialization patches to the woden65 branch
yesterday (thanks), but I haven't finished reviewing them yet.

If you're keen for more work, I was just reviewing the open JIRAs and
noticed a new one, WODEN-208, which looks like a useful fix, but not
something I have time to do at the moment. It's about more helpful error
reporting when users try to read a WSDL 1.1 doc with Woden. Would you like
to have a go at this?

regards,
John.