I've tested this locally and this is missing the following to actually trigger
the code when we run the action: https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/jrFcZj8Ds4/

However, with that added and running the action I get the following
https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/RVxnJM6p6D/. However, the next time the
update-status hook runs the problem resolves itself, and pods are rescheduled
with the new secrets.

I suspect it's not possible to trigger a config-changed hook from an action, or
we're not doing so correctly. I'll try to confirm this. If that's the case we
may need to just say "that's been done" and wait for the next update-status
hook to run...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jsimpso/charm-k8s-wordpress/+git/charm-k8s-wordpress/+merge/419738
Your team Wordpress Charmers is requested to review the proposed merge of