I dont feel guilty about shopping, I am actually enjoying
my time shopping! :o)

I do look for bargains, But its Christmas time and if I see something
I like for someone else, I will buy it. Needless to say I have hit
just about every one of my favorite stores.

I dont use credit cards, I dont even own a credit card. I use my debit
card, cha-ching!

No, saving is good. But spending is so much more fun! :o)

I am being a bad influence, Im sorry....