I like to look at the dream homes to get ideas for my own home and I
noticed that the dream home for 2009 on home garden TV, every single
room has the same color of paint they use on the walls for the
ceiling. have any of you ever painted the ceiling the same color as
the walls? The bathrooms and even the laundry room has the same color
for the walls as the ceiling. This could make my life easier!!

http://www.hgtv.com/dream-home/dining-room-hgtv-dream-home-tour-2009/index.html