Dr. Lora says:

Hello To All,

We are starting a new Chicago911Truth group
(please also see the email below) and would love your participation. We
are starting this group to focus on bringing the Truth about 911 to the
Anti-War/Peace community, the citizens, the elected officials and the
media here in Chicago.

"Peace Will Not Come Without Truth! Please Just Look at the Evidence."

We
had a very good initial meeting last night in Chicago and we decided to
attend the planning meeting on Dec 19th, 2-5pm at the 8th Day Center at
205 W. Monroe, 5th floor for the March/Spring Chicago Anti War Action.

At
this Anti-War meeting we are going to ask that one of our 911 Truth
speakers be allowed on the podium for this event in March. We, 911
Truthers, have attended Anti-War Rally after Rally for 7 years now in
Chicago and we have always been marginalized, we have never gotten a
911 Truth speaker on the podium. We bring numbers to the rally each and
every time but never get the respect that we deserve from the
organizers. This is unjust and completely illogical on the part of the
Anti-War community. A real investigation of 911 bringing out the Truth
around that attack would end forever the Bogus War on Terror around the
World. This is completely consistent with the goals of the
Anti-War/Peace communities here in Chicago!

We
will not remain marginalized. It seems some of our brothers and sisters
in the Peace and Anti-War communities can't seem to find the time or
the intellectual curiosity or the respect for their fellow activists
enough to actually look at the evidence for 911 Truth at any of the
thousands of Internet sites, Conferences, You Tubes, DVDs or Books on
this subject, www.AE911Truth. org, www.911truth. org being just 2 of the
many, many sites.

Enough is enough, we have waited 8 years for
an investigation of 911, we have amassed literally hundreds of
thousands of pages and pieces of evidence by citizen activists! There
are Scholars, Professors, Pilots, Engineers, Architects, Retired
Military and CIA officials, Lawyers, Doctors for 911 Truth, 1/3 of
America wants a new investigation into 911! We simply refuse to be
marginalized by the Anti-War/Peace community any longer! We are asking
for enough time on the podium in March, at least 15 minutes, to impart
some information on the subject of  911 Truth and it's implications on
the Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan!

Rich
Fobes is going to contact William Rodriquez a wonderful, devoted 911
Truth speaker to see if he might be available. But there are literally
100s of speakers on this subject who have credibility, knowledge and
skill as speakers at events such as these.

I do hope you will
join us at this first action for the new Chicago911Truth group. We are
differentiating ourselves from "We Are Change Chicago" because we will
be focusing our efforts on 911 Truth and not diverting our energy into
other areas.

If you would like to become involved in our group please go to to this yahoo
group and sign up for the elist
 below;

Group name:

Chicago911Truth

Group home page:

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Chicago911 Truth

Group email:

Chicago911Truth@ yahoogroups. com
We
will be planning a regular meeting time and place soon, so more
information will be coming on the elist. Please send this to all of
your contacts in the Chicago area who are interested in the 911 Truth
movement.

Thank you so much for your attention,

Dr. Lora Chamberlain

Hello to all,

      Many of us in the Anti-War community who are certain that there is
significant evidence of 9/11 being an inside job, (www.AE911Truth. org,
www.911truth. org),
suspect that 911 was perpetrated by or with the blessings of the top
level of our own Cheney-Military- Industrial- CIA-FBI-Media- Financial
Complex. We are also doubtful that we, peace activists across this nation, will
be able to stop the Wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq completely, without
the Truth around 9/11 coming to the surface in our country, our Government and
our World!

We are asking all Americans to please look at the massive amount of
evidence that has been compiled by citizen activists around the
country, (see above), and for our Government to allow a new
independent, possibly international investigation of 9/11!

We believe that it is imperative that the
Military-Industrial -CIA-FBI- Homeland Security Complex be broken up and
defunded, and we believe that the Truth about 9/11 will accomplish this
goal. We believe that if we are not successful in this effort, we in
this country and around the World will continue to experience one False Flag,
Pearl Harbor Attack after another designed by the Power Elite to continue the
Wars For Profit, Resources and Power.

Although we respect our brothers and sisters in the "We Are Change
Chicago" group for their past work around 911 Truth, we are chagrined
by their current singular focus on what they call "Climate Gate". We
believe that this is a distraction from their original focus and
although, as with all citizens activism, there is an important element
of truth buried deep within the information around "Climate Gate" and
that is; "Beware the Governing Body that is created by what ever treaty comes
out of Copenhagen, make sure that Governing Body is
democratically elected and accountable to all the peoples of the World
and do your best to make that Governing Body-corruption proof". We
thank all the fellow Americans working around the Climate Gate issue
for that message. As is the case for all our brothers and sisters
around the World, it is important to consider all of the issues and
concerns brought up around the Climate Crisis and the pending Climate Treaty.

But this is a very pregnant moment in this country for 911 Truth. The
media and Americans are scratching their heads about the whole idea of
surging in Afghanistan.
They are wondering if it is worth it and the whole issue about who and
what attacked us on 9/11 is being opened up again. We in the 9/11 Truth
movement can not waste this pregnant moment. Therefore we are forming a
new group for 9/11 Truth here in Chicago.

     We are having a preliminary meeting this Friday, Dec 11th, 7pm at 2533 W.
Thomas,  near Western and Division in Chicago. Thomas is one way going East and
the
 house is 1 and 1/2 blocks West of Western and 2 Blocks South of Division.
Please bring your own drinks
 and snacks. Questions 773-486-7660.

     Please Join Us.
     Thank You,