From: ashok aggarwqal <yfiashok2...@yahoo.co.in>
To: worldyogachampionship@yahoogroups.com;
int.federationofyogaspo...@yahoo.com;
internationalfederationofyogaspo...@yahoogroups.com; secret...@yogasports.org
Cc: yfi <yfiashok2...@yahoo.co.in>
Sent: Mon, 31 May, 2010 9:58:36 PM
Subject: Re: [worldyogachampionship] Invitation to World Yoga Championship 2010

Dear President

Namaste

Please send a formal invitation in the name of Mr. K.C. Sharma, President, Yoga
Federation Of India and Ashok Kumar Aggarwal, Secretary General, Yoga
Federation Of India along with team of Yoga Federation of India for
participation in the world yoga championship 2010 at Argintina. Also send me
the details of age groups, sylabus, events of the World Yoga Championship by
return of mail.

with regards

ashok kumar aggarwal
secretary general
yoga federation of india

--- On Tue, 25/5/10, International Federation Of Yoga Sports