--- On Tue, 1/6/10, ashok aggarwqal <yfiashok2...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: ashok aggarwqal <yfiashok2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: Re: World Yoga Championship.
To: secret...@yogasports.org, presid...@yogasports.org
Date: Tuesday, 1 June, 2010, 7:39 PM

Dear President

Namaste

Please send a formal invitation in the name of Mr. K.C. Sharma, President, Yoga
Federation Of India and Ashok Kumar Aggarwal, Secretary General, Yoga
Federation Of India along with team of Yoga Federation of India for
participation in the world yoga championship 2010 at Argintina. Also send me
the details of age groups, sylabus, events of the World Yoga Championship by
return of mail.

with regards

ashok kumar aggarwal
secretary general
yoga federation of india

Dear Swamini Laskhmi

Namaste

thanks for your mail for suppoting mr. k.c. sharma and undersigned (Ashok Kumar
Aggarwal) as President and Secretaty General of Asian Yoga Federation. please
inform the term and condition of MOU with Artistic Yoga International and also
please send me the detail with complete name, address, photograph and e-mail of
the newly elected officer bear of international federation of yoga sports for
the same to be added in the web site of www.yogafederationindia.com

also please send me the official invitation in the name of Mr. K.C. Sharma,
President Yoga Federation of India and Ashok Kuamr Aggarwal, Secretary General
Yoga Federation of India alongwith team of Yoga Federation of India for
participation in the World Yoga Championships to be held from September 25 and
26, 2010 at Argentina , which is required for visa. Also send me the detail
rules and regulations alongwith sylabus/asanas/age groups of the world yoga
championship.