Having this issue since pre-beta. Nobody bothered to reply to it though.
heh. Anyway, this happens in Win or Lin, using FF 3.0.4 and Chrome (on Win).
The insertion point issue, that is.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Jeff Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> YES! I've noticed this issue as well and it is really annoying. I thought
> thats how it worked!
>
> Philip Barron wrote:
>
>> 2) No matter where the insertion point (the cursor) is in the entry text,
>> the image code always ends up placed at the very end of the entry. As a
>> result, I have to cut and paste the code to the spot where I actually want
>> the image to be placed. This is actually more of a pain than issue 1
>> listed
>> above.
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>



-- 
Will Garcia
http://will.ph/
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to