Strange... I'll give it another check. Yep, it's really happening. I've just
done a fresh install on 2.7.1 and it's still happening. I have don't have
PHP error reporting turned off since I'm on a testing server so that might
be why I can see it since most servers generally have PHP notice messages
turned off and only on to show fatal or normal PHP errors. I'm not sure
though.

It's nothing important though. From what I understand it just means
something has tried to access the variable error & it hasn't been set yet.
It's just some PHP perfectionists might go bonkers at it.

Paul.

2009/2/11 Musing Minds <[email protected]>

> I didn't see that on my install. I uploaded 4 images, reordered them in
> gallery, and posted the gallery today.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Paul
> Robinson
> Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:11 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [wp-testers] PHP Undefined Variable In Gallery Page On Save
>
> I hope that title is better for you. :P
>
> I have just noticed on the official release of 2.7.1 that when you save the
> order of images in the gallery area you get a PHP notice that says:
>
> Notice: Undefined variable: errors in
> D:\xampp\htdocs\post-image\wp-admin\includes\media.php on line 430
>
> I know it isn't a serious error, but I thought it was worth a mention.
>
> Paul.
> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>
> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to