Well, hopefully you weren't expecting to use the bleeding edge builds for production purposes.
Eddie Ringle [email protected] On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Paleo Pat <[email protected]> wrote: > I'll be submitting this one to TRAC... But I wanted to make you all aware > of > it. > > I was composing a post, I started the posting using the "Press This" > button. > I clicked on "Save Draft" and switched to full editor. I had added a > picture from an external Source or URL... anyhow, I switched to the full > screen editor and was going to add some text under the quoted text... and > when I switched to the full screen editor, ALL of the text was gone, blank > screen, just GONE! I did a restore from an auto save and it too, was > blank.... > > I was NOT amused, at all. > > I'm using Firefox 3.0.6 and WP 2.8 Bleeding.... > > -Paleo Pat > http://www.politicalbyline.com > _______________________________________________ > wp-testers mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers > _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
