Il giorno 19/feb/09, alle ore 12:59, Doug Stewart ha scritto:

2009/2/19 <[email protected]>

Add my blog to your Blog Roll?

Name: NGPriest's Blog
URL: http://www.ngpriest.com
Title/Desc: NGPriest's Blog

Then leave your URL in your shoutbox?
I'll add you to my blog Roll!


Not, I repeat, NOT appropriate for the mailing list. Take it up in the
forums:


Or better, given that your goal is to have some more traffic in one way or another, don't even spending a second thinking what's the right way to do it, I think you're going to have more results with some little SEO, than this kind of dummy link exchange.

please read 
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66356

and use the time you're giving to email to write something nice. WordPress will help you with engines, if you write something that people read. Trust me.

Regards,
Paolo / Pixline


_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to