On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Kim Parsell <[email protected]>wrote:
> Something that I noticed different with trackbacks/pings in 2.7.*: > > I wrote an article updating the listing all of the plugins that I use back > in January using WP 2.7. > > The original article (using WP 2.5 and written last May) sent pings to all > of the blogs linked to, and the list of blogs successfully pinged is in the > Trackbacks/Pings section for that post. > > The updated article only shows that it successfully pinged the first blog > linked and ignored the rest of them, even though some of them were > originally linked to in the first article and pinged successfully. > > Is that also a part of the issue with cron or a change in behavior? > Cron uses WP_Http now, IIRC, so that would definitely represent a serious change between 2.6 and 2.7. -- -Doug _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
