After checking the full example page: http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/examples/full.php, doesn't look like there are any buttons for definition lists... I wouldn't know where to start either! :P Maybe try asking on their forums, I CBA to create an account on there!
-- Alex On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Paul Robinson <[email protected]>wrote: > That's why I just wanted to check here. I had a moment of disbelief when I > couldn't find one and just wanted to check it wasn't me. :) > > I wouldn't know how to write a plugin for TinyMCE or I would do one. :( > > Paul. > > 2009/2/20 Alex Hempton-Smith <[email protected]> > > > If this isn't already featured in TinyMCE I would go and ask for it to be > > added there - I'm surprised its not already included. > > Else, have a plugin do it? > > > > -- Alex > > > > > > On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Paul Robinson <[email protected] > > >wrote: > > > > > I was just wondering if anyone had ever requested a definition list > > button > > > be added to TinyMCE. I'm not being lazy or anything, but writing dl > lists > > > are a royal pain in the a**. > > > > > > Anyone else interested in this? > > > > > > Paul. > > > _______________________________________________ > > > wp-testers mailing list > > > [email protected] > > > http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > wp-testers mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers > > > _______________________________________________ > wp-testers mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers > _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
