I noticed that it always try to fetch 1.1 version of any theme...and if the theme has a 1.1 version zip file available, only then the theme installer works.
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Gregg Luhring <[email protected]> wrote: > On the new Install Themes feature, I'm having about a 20% success rate. I > realize this is probably the theme designer's fault but maybe there's a way > to be more compatible. > > Here's the error message... > > Installing Theme: nocturnal 1.1 > Downloading theme package from http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/ > download/nocturnal.1.1.zip > Unpacking the theme package > Incompatible archive: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of > Central Dir Record signature > Installation Failed > ____________ > > I really like this feature. > > -- > Gregg Luhring > _______________________________________________ > wp-testers mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers > _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
