Actually I've just noticed some of the problem was Firefox caching. The
front end of the blog is fine & visible to all, it's just the admin section.
If I try to visit wp-login.php or the admin it shows a white screen.

2009/4/16 Paul Robinson <[email protected]>

> Hi,
>
> I've just done something really stupid. I have just mistakenly uploaded my
> test (2.8) version.php over a 2.7.1 install when uploading something, I
> didn't realize & hit update (because it said keep up to date) not realizing
> it meant keep up to date with 2.8 development version & it got stuck at
> updating database & now I get a white screen no matter where I visit. I do
> have backups just in case, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any clues as
> to what has happened.
>
> Also a lession for you kids out there, read everything really carefully.
> **DOH**
>
> Paul *Feeling Really Stupid*.
>
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to