where can i download a testversion?? 2009/4/17 DD32 <[email protected]>
> If you dont have a Test environment setup that can handle FTP, then you > might as well stop reading now, since this isnt going to affect you much > right now > > http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7875#comment:25 > For a long time i've been meaning to combine the ever-growing list of code > blocks in WP which manipulate the filesystem, There were 7 copies of > near-identical code consisting of ~120lines each previously.. Not very > elegant, and if a bug was found in one place, it'd have to be patched in > multiple places. > > The result was me finally rewriting the code to be a bit more robust. And > we're now looking at a 100kb Diff.. > > I need people to test it. > > Its as simple as that, I need those with a development environment, or > testing environment, with non-critical data/live data that they can do some > testing with to locate any bad bugs - I've not found any recently, I did > destroy quite a few things whilst writing the code though.. > > This time, I'd rather not have it commited, and then (Master) Matt turn > around and mention that it deleted all his plugins.. :). > > So, If you've got a -second- ftp account separate from your main WP > installs (Just so it cant get confused and mess up something it shouldnt!), > then please do give the changes a whirl, and report back on what > works/doesnt work. > > The Diff in question is this one: > http://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/7875/7875.6.diff (Please > do check for a later patch on that ticket though..) > > Comments either Here, or on that ticket, If posted here, I'll just link to > the thread from the ticket in the morning > > > Cheers, > Dion > _______________________________________________ > wp-testers mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers > _______________________________________________ wp-testers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
