Yup, me too. Don't know how I'd missed it before. Blogged and tweeted,
so, ooooh, at least three people will have read about it ;-)
--
Les Bessant [email protected]
Losing it[1] - http://losingit.me.uk
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/
On 26 May 2009, at 06:53, Tim and Farah Jones wrote:
Thanks for pointing it out, Dan, I probably never would have known
about it
otherwise; and thanks Scribu for writing it, I love that plugin!
On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Dan Milward <[email protected]>
wrote:
Done last night: http://www.instinct.co.nz/front-end-editor/
I also tweeted about it and got quite a positive response.
d
On 26/5/09 12:59 AM, scribu wrote:
On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Dan Milward<[email protected]>
wrote:
Haha!!! I'm starting to wonder if you're marketing it correctly
to us
plebs on the other side of the world. I'm going to make a blog
post about
it
now - it's my way of contributing :P
Also we're about to make an Encyclopaedia type site using your
Plugin
coupled with WP Wiki... sorry Media Wiki but you loose ;P
Looking forward to reading it. :)
The guys behind WP Wiki were also trying to make their plugin
compatible
with Front-end Editor.
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers