Pendl Stefan wrote:
Hello,
    I have been using WPKG client 1.3.9 successfully since I started out to use
WPKG in February this year.
I have it running without problems in our production environment, since it is
the only way to get AMD64 support, without the wrapper.js

Is there any date considered to move 1.3.9 from beta to stable?

If it makes you happy, I can move 1.3.9 to the "stable" directory... I don't think anything will be changed in 1.3.9 and it's stable enough (there are some problems with network started too late on some hardware, but I think it is for all releases).

There are some pending things to do for future releases: http://wpkg.org/TODO_list

Contributions are of course welcome.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski