Am 23.10.2012 10:48, schrieb Ulli Conrad:
Hi there,

I'm just wondering if there is any way to get less output from the
WPKG-GP activity indicator. For instance I'd like to have just the
messsage "Software XY installing", but not the "Waiting for service
to start" and "Verifying" message. Is there any way?

BTW: The "Waiting for service to start" message is displayed even if
"Show an activity indicator" is set to "no"...

"Waiting for service to start" is displayed by Windows directly, so there is not much to change.

The verifying message is send by WPKG and just forwarded by WPKG-GP, so nothing to change here, if no message filter is included in WPKG-GP.

A message filter would be an enhancement or feature request.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: