JP

Here is my config file:
[root@guepardo wpkg]# cat config.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<config>
<param name='log_file_path' value='\\\\server\\share' />
<param name='nonotify' value='true' />
<param name='logfilePattern' value='wpkg-[HOSTNAME]-[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD]_[hh]h[mm]min.log' />
<param name='loglevel' value='1' />
</config>

Em 19/11/12 02:48, J Powell escreveu:
I am trying to get WPKG client to write logs to a central location (the share,
actually)

I read that WPKG could create logs in the form of
WPKG-[hostname]-[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD].log  but I'm not sure where to set that
feature …is it at the server side or client side?  And how to configure the
WPKG client to actually log to the share with at least the hostname of the
computer as the name.

When I configured WPKG client to write a log to the share folder, the program crashes on
startup with a "Microsoft Crash Report" -- unnerving to users who aren't
expecting anything like that.

Documentation is a litle confusing and unclear as to what the proper format
should be and all that.

Thanks for your help

jp

Jáder Marasca