Hi all,

I just inherited a new client whose workstations have users logged in as
local administrators; the net result is a ton of crapware.

I considered creating wpkg packages for the crapware with only a
"remove" section to a) simplify cleanup, and b) ensure that machines
remain clean, since a handful of users will be retaining local admin
privileges.

So, my questions:
* Has anyone else tried this?  Do they have any package definitions to
share?
* Should I bother posting these package definitions to the wpkg wiki?  I
don't want to load up the wiki with entries for software no one would
ever use, but I know that other folks may also benefit from these
definitions.

Thanks!
Jon

--