BUSH TELEVISION
BUSH BLOOD

Etc.

On Apr 27, 2005, at 8:09 AM, JOHN BENNETT wrote:

Very VERY cool! For the first time in my life I wish people around here DIDN'T clean up after their dogs, so I could help spread this stunt -
John

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library
The Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Av Mall
Columbus, OH 43210 USA

(614) 292-3029
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.johnmbennett.net

----- Original Message -----
From: mIEKAL aND <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:47 am
Subject: BUSH POOP

Police in Germany are hunting pranksters who have been sticking
miniature flag portraits of US President George W. Bush into piles of
dog poo in public parks. Josef Oettl, parks administrator for Bayreuth
said, "This has been going on for about a year now, and there must be
2,000 to 3,000 piles of excrement that have been claimed during that
time."

http://boston.indymedia.org/newswire/display/34179/index.php