It's run by Gregory Ulmer. It's a pretty low volume list.
And when i say "interesting discussion" it really means
one interesting message which i hope will spawn a discussion
but usually not, it gave me some thoughts anyway..

http://web.nwe.ufl.edu/~gulmer/disseminar/invent.html

I have been monitoring in any case events of clustering, following the
seminar project with my graduate students, using the I Ching (in its
philosophical and artistic contexts) as a relay for the poetics of an
image logic.  The "omen" effect is due to having only a partial
awareness
of synchronicity as expressing a categorical patterning, giving onto a
Real.  Correlations of this sort are intrinsic to an acausal, nonlocal
orientation to events.  I take it as a signal of the trace, an
extrinsic
daemon, or a pointing hand in the margin of awareness saying "right
this
way."