No. I need Schiller.
Thanks away.

-Joel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lanny Quarles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <WRYTING-L@listserv.utoronto.ca>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: Heinrich Heine [H]

no, but how about a little Kokoschka..

CHORUS (Question)

Why are you not good?

CHORUS (Answer)

Because they simply should have existed
but they wanted to persist in appearance.

or perhaps Benn.

In war and peace, at the front and in the occupied zone, as an officer
and a doctor, between racketeers and aristocrats, before padded or barred
cells,
beside beds and coffins, in triumph and decline I never escaped the
trance-like
idea that nothing was real.