GW(B)
2005

I will wipe out all my enemies, God willing.
I will kill their women and children, God willing.
I will bring pestilence and plague to all who oppose me, God willing.
I will torture and humiliate the disobedient, God willing.
I will spill blood like rivers, and explode volcanoes of wrath, God
willing.
I will crush all corruption and impurity, God willing.
I will impose prayer on mankind, God willing.
I will force women into subservience, God willing.
I will make science, art, culture and commerce conform to the Law, God
willing.
I will bring peace to the world, God willing.
This is my mission, God willing.
This I will do without flinching, God willing.
I will not be deterred, Motherfuck.

mwp