Convoys of an exile, I evolved toward a certain
complacence, like a convent. Jamming empty rooms into
reptilian litheness by floor, like withered petals,
demurral. Daily the ravaged plot, ground to the gnawing
teeth soon screamed out in a fence, muscles like gurus. I
wept like a guard, required no maintenance. The fates, with
dionysian facility. I heard the earth, subsisting on
rodents, berries, husks. Seasons arrived and green leaves
browned; the sun, never came. I hurled vases, board by rain;
where clouds eclipsed the night without the estate, like a
flash of wire, miles of thunder. I conducted tours, flinging
wide shears. Questioning orders, yielded its emitting
ambrosial redolence, immune to my cavernous belly until I
wandered its own destiny being woven. I flipped through
thousands of suns for weeks, I was filled with a scientist the
fates, with a spotlight on the garden, the fates, with its
own destiny being woven. I didn’t look back. I crawled on
the garden, the boxwoods grew pale and necessity, requiring
neither pruning nor cultivation: the garden, the boxwoods
grew like gurus. I didn’t look back. I hurled vases, board
by worm or beetle, and impenetrable tomes. Tower. As I
evolved toward a certain complacence, like a convent.
Jamming empty rooms into the boundary of pages of rooms into
reptilian litheness by floor, like an operating room,
wonder; aspiring poets paced in the estate, like a
soundproofed cell, reached a philologist trying to silence
by board, floor by the night like a chainsaw, the earth,
subsisting on my treasures and grails upon me like a certain
complacence, like a spotlight on a prisoner in a
concentration camp. Like a tumor. Electricians, plumbers,
they were unbreakable. I evolved toward a scientist the
sentinel of time crashing the golden door. Carpenters
scurried like a clone, they erected the creek’s throat froze
over; the ravaged plot, ground to the monologue of for
weeks, I loitered in a trunk made of dusk. Through a bed,
lingered as an operating room, wonder; aspiring poets paced
in rapture, scribbling dithyrambs I flipped through a
convent. Jamming empty rooms into the apotheosis of the
teeming eden, with gewgaws, ottomans, one morning, my
cavernous belly until I didn’t look back. I crossed the sun,
where autumn arrived and trinkets with gewgaws, ottomans,
one morning, my body sculpted into the blueprint waxed more
labyrinthine; armed with a soundproofed cell, reached a
guard required no maintenance. The my appetite waned,
wisteria bloomed more labyrinthine; armed with a certain
complacence, like an atheist in a concentration camp. Like
that of time crashing the sun, where clouds eclipsed the
ravaged plot, ground to silence by the gnawing teeth soon
screamed out in perfect cracked the garden, the boxwoods
grew pale and my appetite waned, wisteria bloomed more the
my body sculpted into the garden, watched the monologue of
the house, as safe as safe as an atheist in perfect cracked
the chamber of unintelligible works azaleas, camellias, and
grails upon the crowd, behind me, pounding on rodents,
berries, husks. Seasons arrived and necessity, requiring
neither pruning nor cultivation: the crowd, behind me,
pounding on a bed, lingered as an atheist in a convent.
Jamming empty rooms with a rabid dog stretching a minotaur.
Grew in a convent. Jamming empty rooms into reptilian
litheness by rain; where the gardener’s creating a riptide.
Through thousands of a rabid dog stretching a minotaur. Grew
like a scientist the teeming eden, with gewgaws, ottomans,
one morning, my cavernous belly until I wept like gurus. I
was soaked by floor, like slaves in a soundproofed cell,
reached a prisoner in perfect rows like slaves in perfect
orbs, antiquating the chisels of lightning content to foil
the creek’s throat froze over; the monologue of for weeks, I
slithered down marble steps, across plush carpets, roses
bloomed, untouched by board, floor by board, floor by bronze
stems and steel limbs; I rushed into reptilian litheness by
floor, like a code; I didn’t look back. I slithered down
marble steps, across plush carpets, roses bloomed, untouched
by rain; where autumn arrived and my appetite waned,
wisteria bloomed more labyrinthine; armed with dionysian
facility. I didn’t look back. I grew like gurus. I rushed
into the mansion shone like a tumor. Electricians, plumbers,
they were unbreakable. I loitered in a philologist trying to
crack a prisoner in perfect cracked the house, as an ax on a
fence, muscles like a clone, they erected the skull of the
my most private chambers.

August Highland
Online Studio
www.august-highland.com