I was hoping to present an original text with this, but the text hasn't quite come together as I would like, so I’ve decided to send out the images by themselves and maybe refer to the text later on when I have licked it into adequate shape.

The 34 images are of the known victims (all female) of the Green River Killer (male), who was recently given a life sentence for his serial crimes; -- a gruesome subject indeed, so be forewarned. The method of transformation is quadtree decomposition, in case you are curious.

http://www.kunst.no/bjornmag/mpphp2004/GRK2005/index.html

mwp