That message was meant just for you.. i didnt notice the ret. addr..
its 'really' all the same(different).. stapling hand-tongue now:
th' ilmodernist tendencies...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Sondheim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <WRYTING-L@listserv.utoronto.ca>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: Caligula Fudge

If I could paint like I wanted to, I'd probably do nothing but write...

- Alan

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, lanny quarles wrote:

it appears to be related to Russian control after WW2 of Hungary, but not
sure
havent taken it to the online magyar dict.

the title comes from the partially obscured blue bust of caligula on the left
and the fragment of a carl fudge painting on the right..

looking at painting again, its really my first love.. if i could paint like i
wanted to
i'd never write again..