Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: Hypergraphic Love Poem

Wonderful to see these things, Lucio - e o portugues nao e problema para mim -

John

At 05:44 PM 1/16/2006, you wrote:
You don't ask twice, pal!
Here you get:
Unfortunately almost everything in Portuguese. Read between the letters!

http://www.arteria8.net/ I think I already posted it here before 'cus it is from 03 but it is growing! A magazine which has almost 30 years in paper, now reaches the net. I am in the middle, try to find it...

http://www.cronopios.com.br/mnemozine/ - Lovely work with Flash by the master of this technique, as far as I see, Pipol. I am also there, with a poem which could be read in English:
who? / this woman/ who has me/ inside her / almost every day (quem? essa mulher/que me tem/dentro dela/quase todo dia)

You may find something also at www.file.org

Planning to show a little bit more this year. For the time on I need the hell of a cable to conect my Mini DV to computer and copy some images of my last performance... I am trying to get to it.
all the best
Lucio BR

On 1/16/06, mIEKAL aND <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
Lucio, great to have you back on the list.  Send us some links of things you've been working on.  I wish I could figure out how to make the piece a lot smaller in file size, but more compression flattened everything & it lost the effect of layers of light.

~mIEKAL

On Jan 16, 2006, at 4:18 PM, Lucio Agra wrote:

Not only the images are great, but the sound... woooo! Greetings aND!
Dear fellows
How did I miss you... Your messages were stuck in my old mailbox for almost 2 semesters. Now I was able to have you back (or me, back with you) and it makes me so glad!
Cheers to all
Lucio BR
PS: Many thanks to John Bennet and Alan Sondheim.

On 1/15/06, mIEKAL aND < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Writing a light poem with our new Lumix camera—night equals light—obscure flamingo can-can for three legged dancing—a love poem for Camille.  (35mb)

http://driftlessmedia.com/movies/hypergraphic_love_poem.mov

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library