shot all my squirrelly fingers,
placed my throat outside the dung,
heaping hoglint I could randomize

oh my usher drain in
me !

ready reeling I could sanderize
stormy stomached I could scandalize

plopping pantsdrip I could fathomize

clave nor me...held a cracker on my nose --

                        should my shudder heap your flan?

could you fin me just me

                                                                 should my flag
wipe your puke?

                                                              should my drat
scald                                mylocksmith sweetness doubled
I was crowding past the spindrift

I was louding past the scumbags
                                                             should my pen file
your anus?

so I blundered toward the sheds and
water stomach dreaming in the corn I
mattered tooth the rinsing luggage
at your the teeming in my pockets

shore I lathered with the angles

,ah
you napped my horn skulked !cramp
lubes ,your shape luggage tranced my
craze flooder

core I moldered with the chinups

:use my skin and lout cashy truncheon lab
ored through the creamed hat regurgitation(
my rump gash cornered in your flight
drug me out on did ,

what I leaving was a sporefield
what I climbing was a blister