Product of utterance and smarmy pants, poetry sans dragon still strikes
a chord. Strikes it again. The chord splits into cosmic desuetude.
Bobcats freak. Bumpershoots spurn desire. Projects fall apart. Tokyo
jitters with the effects of those big saurian iambic feet of the star of
that day (less so now). Will survival mean anything when we are all
dead? Death is being without the coolest poetry in the land. Death is a
commercially unviable abject state. Death is unproductive. Death is a
sucker punch while we watch Gilligan's Island. Death is also Gilligan,
but you knew that. You also knew, and went along with, how Mr and Mrs
Howell absconded with the entire language unit of the island. When the
critical dragon of the day flew over, those two had the secret Masonic
sign by which overthrow was constituted by inbred tactics and isolated
readings. They had no cellphone then, locked in an age of jerk your head
savagely to say no. Yet they knew timeshare from smarmy pants, and they
could lock the bathroom with the best of 'em. What might that mean, if
we were scoring? Gilligan neutered to a little loss, lacking Maryann's
generative examination of language theory based on presumptions of
innocence (fuck that!). Dire remnants of all this gas occurs in
ecological disasters to our poetry systems. The dragon farts and we
expect miracles. The dragon calls us on our cellphone but we are too
drunk on power. The coolest ringtones assuage not the empathy rising up
for that movie in which the rich kid dies from cocaine abuse. In honour,
my ringtone sounds like a drum roll, if drum rolls sound like this. They
don't, and I'm set adrift, but I still recall that movie. I think LA was
included, which is victory for the human right to advertise. The vivid
expanse of dragon in the sky exudes boffo Hollywood while that president
thing chooses a new ringtone to fetch bombs along the route. The hoop's
broken but “Send in the Clowns” sounds like purity. We learn the terror
of a slightly embarrassing ringtone. We discover who had the best poetry
in their cellphone. We see proven ones in tune with extra nice dragons.
Those dragons are dressed to kill but the human toll has not yet been
tallied. Basically, a criminal element loves to spread mayonnaise on
sandwiches, a solitude of condiment in the universe of turkey. Think of
the doughty presence of that picture, a turkey sandwich smothered in
Hellman's consolidation of ingredient theory with a fortitude of
language on the brink of Mariah Carey talking to her press agent. See,
they had a plan, again: a spurt of light into power function hallways,
dance floor incidents explaining sexual nature in dance mode,
examination of too tight within the logic system of terrified moms and
dads. What will we do for the children as “O Captain! My Captain!”
lunges towards their good nature? No worries, we can always give up
completely. Does the dragon message them before gorging on some pleased
instance of presidential explanation, over rounds of goodly beer, brewed
cold as hell and tasting like just the right crap? Sure, Richard Simmons
blesses everyone. Hell hath no fury, period. It's a matter of dammed
dragons getting sucky advice from lame ass reps who haven't had a decent
latte in days, that's the totality in inky definition. And this,
friends, is poetry. It protrudes from naïve books and slurps over the
boundaries of magazines. Don't even mench the internet, the balloons
look ready to fly. And poetry, or cocaine abuse, flutters near your
children. They are yours, right? You, mom and dad, need to produce a
more marginal sensation as you speak in what you call language. You need
to find your inner rat's ass, your proverbial fuck that, your editorial
botox, and other weapons of mass instruction, to swing into the new
language, hopping like throat with words. Oh such a throat, draconian
with cellphone and the buoyant beauty of latte, the true eyeball. This
true eyeball totally rolls, and you certainly will want to follow its
excursion.