la  M  al

John M. Bennett

My new book of poetry and vispo, published in a beautiful edition by Blue Lion Books (Espoo, Finland & West Hartford, Connecticut), 2006

265 pp.  ISBN 952-99632-3-8

Dool

burn chime, bleeder than your blood outside my
faucet was your candor foam, time ‘n natter frying
in the face of or condition aimed grossly through
the s lumber where you thought was headache-city,
wind and mice climb the wall oh nighty foot heave
my number-leaf, you and striker, me and//mounds of
froth, a dampness. blind rafters, mumbling in the
attic “roof” out there, mud beyond my head (dim
key-I, lapping

la  M  al   is published in a print-on-demand edition by
Blue Lion Books and is available through CafePress at
http://www.Cafepress.com/bluelionbooks66

Cover design by Jukka-Pekka Kervinen and text design by Peter Ganick.

Blue Lion Books has published books by Jim Leftwich, Scott MacLeod, Peter Ganick, Jukka-Pekka Kervinen, Kevin Magee, J. Hayes Hurley, with others forthcoming.  Visit their website for catalog and submission info: http://bluelionbooks.info

Lag

caga fon tan elle I
d offed me h at
yr rain show